Skip to main content

Parting Out the Wreck - Apathy Inc.


I had a dentist appointment yesterday morning, I set up the cleaning and work etc... Then on my way home I decided to stop by a meeting I rarely attend anymore, the mix of toxicity a little too much to take at times. There were a few people that had known me from my beginnings in recovery, and I shared a bit. When, after I shared one of those people said they knew me, would do anything for me, but disagreed with something I had said. I didn't care if they disagreed, that was a given really, it was the part when they said they knew me, that is what stood out in my mind the most. So in pondering these things like I do, I really had to disagree with that statement.

I have been tested medically and intellectually to find out about this Gifted business. I have passed with flying colors so to speak in their testing. So if it is a real thing then I definitely have it, and if there are others like me, which there are, they have it too. Now this person that was speaking of me is not the same make and model of us Homo Sapiens as I am. I am an introvert and an artist, this person was an extrovert with extreme OCD behavior. In my opinion is would be nearly impossible for this person to comprehend me and my life, mindset. It is just not built into his program and cannot be taught in this societal model of today. I can readily encompass in my observations and empathy what it is like to be them, but not the other way around. We do no training in this, we are raised for the most part to believe that the human model is as straight as a book's binding and everything else is of the pale and outliers. Society even has a formulaic equivalency test, you do this, then that, then that, and you get to choose this or that. It doesn't work perfectly every time, so those mistakes are the price the rest of them have to pay, until it is inconvenient.

Today marks the day when that choice has been made. A gathering of troglodytes dictating the way things are to people they do not know. I know what the phony vote tallies said, I know that the majority president is actually the minority viewpoint made bigger by falsehoods and downright lies and indignation. The thing that awaits now is the slow peeling of the duct taped eyes, the painful realization of the truth in all details. The cutting away at the very pieces and people that has held this fabric together for so long. It will happen today, it will happen tomorrow, and for nothing but the love and power it will continue until we either live as soulless kings and queens. Or fall to the gutters in our uneducated attempts at coping with a world that was VR'ed into frail hearts and minds. As we roll into the Service Generation, and the model we are using is the one from a different time, a different and unknowing mindset. We will part out this wreck and follow the advice of a far off dictator, a fallen land who wishes nothing but to defeat us in all our forms. This is by far the most tragic of wrecks, following the most heinous road in a land built for the long haul, not some magical Monster Truck that is only good for one show, one roll of the dice.

Forgive them their sins for they know no better, their evidence an illusion, their indignation misplaced and their carburetors missing some vital parts. They know not of a world of others, the world is but unto them and them alone, the pattern must be upheld, the Edsel's must be produced en masse. The factories will be subject to relocation, the empty buildings simply a beacon to another time. The fabric that covered the interior reduced to a torn out and molded example of elegance and duty, honor and humanity. And we will drive them proudly into that unknown country - the future with our noses plugged and our heads held high and mighty. The empathy gene is non functioning and I am afraid with little more work it will be turned off for generations to follow. The cold hearted future of robots simply replaced with the robots made of us. The genome a playbook now, forget any courts, it is the programming that is at play now more than anything.

Not simply parting out the pieces that we were graced and have given all for, but parting of the people into disposable and invaluable status's. With all of those in between falling into the cracks of either their own making or simply society's. What will be left will yet to be known, it will be a much hollower existence, it will be a much unhappier environment, life at its baseline, and kept there. It will not be what you can afford, affordability will be nonexistent, it will simply be what you can grab and hold onto. Our parts failing, our division our downfall, with all hopes that our parts can hold together we may yet get another chance to travel down this road to progress. The silver lining may be an end to the mentality that got us here again, once and for all. The claims of power meaning nothing when the masses move the other way pushing the Edsel we have yet to improve forward into this new millennium. The greatest of humanity will rise above the madness, and to borrow a phrase from a recent time, this will be the beginning of an American Spring, a beginning of the knowledge that the thing we must take back is not our government, but ourselves. Our honor, our ongoing oath and duty to that lady in New York's harbor torch. To the memories of those who fought for liberty and freedom for what those things really mean, not the definitions being made today, in private, in some board room or limo backseat.

In the dismantling of our greatest endeavors, our greatest honors, we will not profit from it in the end. For that hollow existence will cost us more than we will ever know as we go silently into that good night. While parting out the future to Apathy Incorporated.























Comments

  1. Another profound truth for this country to have to come to terms with now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a whole lot of coping people are going to be forced to deal with, and it aint going to be pretty.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America - I'm Lovin' It!

Welcome to America.... Can I take Your Order? As this week begins, I am reminded again that the events and results from the previous year are trying to push themselves into this one. We are just short of that time when we permanently scar the buttocks of the nation with an asterisk and a question mark. When we hand over the government to those who wish to erode it away. Globalism made to order for a few, the people still a commodity being traded away in the most covert and overt of manners. I have written about the outright antagonism that the Russians have engaged in, the voting and manipulation of the American psyche. Breaking in to C-Span, dogging our cyber security and basically just laughing at us, we apparently are not going to do anything. There are others involved in this as well including our pals the Israelis, if there was a closer tie to another Super Power in this world we would be closer to China, but the Russians are working on them as well, so here we are. The Bols

Clinton and the Cosby Effect - America's New Judiciary

   There is a systematic dismantlement going on in America. It is not our infrastructure, our politics or our morals. It is in our basic judiciary, our justice system, in our beliefs. With this new found voice that the common person has found online, a step back in our social evolution is taking place. On every page and with every keystroke the entirety of our existence is being argued about, heralded and flat out lied about. That is the freedom we have in this country, we get to lie with impunity, we get to pull things like a Stretch Armstrong to make our points, make us right, make us feel justified.   No matter what your thoughts are about the guilt or innocence of Bill Cosby and the allegations against him, this is true. The man has not been convicted, the man has not been tried by a jury of his peers, this dismantling of the person has been done by the media and social media alone. That much is very clear to me when I take everything else off of the table. The same thing is happ

With Slings of David

I have had this title sitting up here since November 10th. I had no idea what it was supposed to mean, though I didn't get rid of it for some reason. Was it some part of an idea or concept that already escaped me? Or one that was yet to fully come into clarity? I have no idea where this block is originating from, but it's reach feels somewhat gigantic. Mercury in retrograde may be a part of it, or an inner tornado of bile that won't settle down with the best meds around. Maybe it is just a huge denial system that got kick started like an atomic bomb? Maybe it is a huge realization and a betterment of my perceptions? Maybe it is a grief of mourning for what I once thought I knew, not only about my country, but about people as well? I don't know what to call it because it has not yet made itself clear enough to me. Thus I pick up the pen, or in this case keyboard and walk my way through this. It must have needed a crisp New Year, a new perspective to get something out