Skip to main content

America - You Ungrateful Slut

 Politics, loathe or love it, people forget sometimes the reason it is so messed up is that it deals with us people, the citizens. We have a good way of forgetting how we have gotten this far too, we are in fact our own worst enemy.
  As I see the constant attacks on everything like it is some continued version of Bush's shock and awe campaign, I wonder. What the heck is the next President going to go through? What is the ultimate end game in all of this? With Women and the Hispanic population now cautioning Democrats about being too cocky about their vote, I have to just shake my head. With Sanders supporters unable to vote for the other blue ticket and a little too much hugging at the hip of Trump's camp, I have to just shake my head. With the messages that I am getting from the people, the citizens and their wishes... I can't just shake my head, the Exorcist comes to mind as my head spins round and round. No wonder the debate clubs are vanishing around the country we are too inane and ignorant  for it to be effective anymore. The truth is no longer a precious commodity, but simply a casualty to the beasts of misinformation and lies. Any meager wordsmith can whip up those potions and they do.
  The other day I heard a friend say how grateful he was that he didn't get what he deserved. That is a very true and powerful statement to someone like me. I applied that to the larger picture, this picture of US. Those folks that want so much to live in their own Utopia, fit perfectly into their own places. What if they got everything they ever needed and wanted? From the looks of things, they would just find some way to complain.
 These next administrations have more work to do than ever before. We have thrown out any and all honor and respect for the position and wiped away all of it from the person during the campaign trail. Systematically erode every decision and every attempt at solutions then complain that nothing ever changes. If that is not a huge hit me sign for the Karma bus I have no idea what else would be. Not only that, but when you do come up with a solution or a plan and work is being accomplished, the very folks that are being helped decry your efforts as well. America, you're an ungrateful slut.
   The land of the free and home of the brave is no longer either of those things. We are more the land of the greed and the home of the naive. The lining of the very history we share is sewn with every other civilization, made with parts from all over the world. We cling to the notion like some grand comforter that we are all of that and more. Never stopping long enough to realize what those words really mean. Yeah, we are the best because of all the things we are, not of all the things we can keep away or hide.
 Eventually if we work hard enough to keep this human being racket going. We will end up in our Utopia's, in our perfect worlds. We will have everything we ever needed or wanted and live in our own perfect little worlds. The movies Wall-e and Idiocracy come to mind as well, their twisted but rather truthful depiction of our future's make me shake my head. When it is all said and done though, when the last one of us humans perishes on this or some far off planet. I am sure that those last few words of ours will be a complaint of some kind. Wondering even then, why we couldn't have it all.
 Even as I write this Yabberz is in the middle of some kind of takeover by the right. Calls of liberal pussies and the upvoting of conservative only voices. The headlines that of the National Enquirer, the conspiracy theories rampant, lies and misinformation passed along like gospel. Is it any wonder we are where we are, people don't want the the truth, they simply need to be right... consequences be damned.
  We are now too busy creating false perceptions to envision a true ones again. We are done for if we cannot see that. We have not gotten what we deserve... yet. In the meantime though we certainly have plenty to bitch about.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

America - I'm Lovin' It!

Welcome to America.... Can I take Your Order? As this week begins, I am reminded again that the events and results from the previous year are trying to push themselves into this one. We are just short of that time when we permanently scar the buttocks of the nation with an asterisk and a question mark. When we hand over the government to those who wish to erode it away. Globalism made to order for a few, the people still a commodity being traded away in the most covert and overt of manners. I have written about the outright antagonism that the Russians have engaged in, the voting and manipulation of the American psyche. Breaking in to C-Span, dogging our cyber security and basically just laughing at us, we apparently are not going to do anything. There are others involved in this as well including our pals the Israelis, if there was a closer tie to another Super Power in this world we would be closer to China, but the Russians are working on them as well, so here we are. The Bols

With Slings of David

I have had this title sitting up here since November 10th. I had no idea what it was supposed to mean, though I didn't get rid of it for some reason. Was it some part of an idea or concept that already escaped me? Or one that was yet to fully come into clarity? I have no idea where this block is originating from, but it's reach feels somewhat gigantic. Mercury in retrograde may be a part of it, or an inner tornado of bile that won't settle down with the best meds around. Maybe it is just a huge denial system that got kick started like an atomic bomb? Maybe it is a huge realization and a betterment of my perceptions? Maybe it is a grief of mourning for what I once thought I knew, not only about my country, but about people as well? I don't know what to call it because it has not yet made itself clear enough to me. Thus I pick up the pen, or in this case keyboard and walk my way through this. It must have needed a crisp New Year, a new perspective to get something out

Clinton and the Cosby Effect - America's New Judiciary

   There is a systematic dismantlement going on in America. It is not our infrastructure, our politics or our morals. It is in our basic judiciary, our justice system, in our beliefs. With this new found voice that the common person has found online, a step back in our social evolution is taking place. On every page and with every keystroke the entirety of our existence is being argued about, heralded and flat out lied about. That is the freedom we have in this country, we get to lie with impunity, we get to pull things like a Stretch Armstrong to make our points, make us right, make us feel justified.   No matter what your thoughts are about the guilt or innocence of Bill Cosby and the allegations against him, this is true. The man has not been convicted, the man has not been tried by a jury of his peers, this dismantling of the person has been done by the media and social media alone. That much is very clear to me when I take everything else off of the table. The same thing is happ