Skip to main content

The Tough Guys

 I still look over the pages of Yabberz, get the news, see what people are posting. It is really very interesting to see it through the blocks, through those that have shut your voice out of their circles.
  I see that conservatives have mostly ruined the site with their stretches at truths and just plain lies. The discerning filters that should have been in place early on, lost to chants of censorship now. The morass of humanity backing up in the pipes and the descent into us humans nature apparent.
  Today there is a question about guns, which kind do ya like? Liberals need not reply. Now this is not the first time this kind of thing has come up. It has come up in my life too, as a gentle nature belies a startling truth. That I am the last person someone would like to see upset, the last person that would be called a little too girly, too soft. I have said it many times before that I am just as mean as I am nice, and I can be awfully nice. So what is it with this need of some to think they are tough, hiding behind a trigger. One that I own a few of as well, I never could figure out that stupidity. I am sure plenty of Liberals own guns, they have seen the conservative brain dead. There is a need for balance everywhere.

  I see it all the time, this call that the Libs are after your guns, what a crock pot of shorts filler. I had a friend this weekend that just had to bring out his gun and go shooting. I am sure it was done for show only, he has compensation issues too. Yes, I said compensation issues, fear, appeasement, the need to have a binky. All of these things apply to those folk who seem to want to poo poo the very emotions that got them to where they are now. It's as if asking how someone got to the store as they step out of their car, only for them to say they just flew there. Scared, frightened, small minded people wanting only to be in charge of everyone else, because they are scared, don't ya see?
  For the longest time I truly believed this was about values and ideologies. That the conservative mindset was just something that, like the opposite sex was an enigma - never to be solved. Here it is though conspicuous as ever in everything they are fearful of. They have to have their "what if's" covered, their insecurities nipped enough in the bud. It is not an ideology, it is not a belief or a value but a deep seeded fear of change, of what if's, of we can't... because. I have seen it in my lifetime so many times over I am surprised I did not see it sooner, scared, emotional, needy. Once the fears and the what if's are appeased well enough it becomes ok, then accepted. That takes a long time with these emotional folks, these fed by fear brethren that think that toughness is something that osmosis can solve. Aliens in our midst, don't they know us humans function a lot differently than that? Maybe it does work on their kind though and that would explain the slowness to adapt, and the propaganda to spread so fast and deep. Cause and effect, effect and cause the four sided dice that is thrown with trepidation at every turn, their minds oblivious that that makes it a pyramid scheme in all sense of the matter.

 I am a centrist more than anything, the fairness doctrine I speak of doesn't want to be a left or right handed entity. Ambidextrous, and agile, able to take on the tasks at hand and the tasks of mind. If we cannot see this, then we will just be a weapons depository for the rest of the world. There will be no need to fight with those who will not fight you. The weapons of the last century doing little damage in this one sans collateral and monetary. People are no longer a commodity but a byproduct of the Military-Industrial-Consumer industry that we have built from our best intentions. We have gone past the choke point of the trap long ago, we are now the prey and the bait.
 The conservatives today co-opted the military, and religion, they have wrapped themselves in this flag of separation, claiming high ground to the titles of Patriots and Americans. Theirs is not an ideology, theirs is not a belief, theirs is not a rallying cry of patriotism of Americanism. Theirs is simply an emotional reaction to all they fear, their what if's have not been appeased. They need their binkies, their guns, their flags and their religion. When they talk on these things it shows, it shows like great big neon lights now. One thing you may get to lean about people is that the things people dislike in others can usually be wholeheartedly seen in the one making the assessment. So for all these things that conservatives speak of it is not pride, or a belief or an ideology. Just like me, that is the way they are speaking of their fears, not that it be taken away at all. My God, that would mean change... and all those sissy feelings and stuff.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

America - I'm Lovin' It!

Welcome to America.... Can I take Your Order? As this week begins, I am reminded again that the events and results from the previous year are trying to push themselves into this one. We are just short of that time when we permanently scar the buttocks of the nation with an asterisk and a question mark. When we hand over the government to those who wish to erode it away. Globalism made to order for a few, the people still a commodity being traded away in the most covert and overt of manners. I have written about the outright antagonism that the Russians have engaged in, the voting and manipulation of the American psyche. Breaking in to C-Span, dogging our cyber security and basically just laughing at us, we apparently are not going to do anything. There are others involved in this as well including our pals the Israelis, if there was a closer tie to another Super Power in this world we would be closer to China, but the Russians are working on them as well, so here we are. The Bols

With Slings of David

I have had this title sitting up here since November 10th. I had no idea what it was supposed to mean, though I didn't get rid of it for some reason. Was it some part of an idea or concept that already escaped me? Or one that was yet to fully come into clarity? I have no idea where this block is originating from, but it's reach feels somewhat gigantic. Mercury in retrograde may be a part of it, or an inner tornado of bile that won't settle down with the best meds around. Maybe it is just a huge denial system that got kick started like an atomic bomb? Maybe it is a huge realization and a betterment of my perceptions? Maybe it is a grief of mourning for what I once thought I knew, not only about my country, but about people as well? I don't know what to call it because it has not yet made itself clear enough to me. Thus I pick up the pen, or in this case keyboard and walk my way through this. It must have needed a crisp New Year, a new perspective to get something out

Clinton and the Cosby Effect - America's New Judiciary

   There is a systematic dismantlement going on in America. It is not our infrastructure, our politics or our morals. It is in our basic judiciary, our justice system, in our beliefs. With this new found voice that the common person has found online, a step back in our social evolution is taking place. On every page and with every keystroke the entirety of our existence is being argued about, heralded and flat out lied about. That is the freedom we have in this country, we get to lie with impunity, we get to pull things like a Stretch Armstrong to make our points, make us right, make us feel justified.   No matter what your thoughts are about the guilt or innocence of Bill Cosby and the allegations against him, this is true. The man has not been convicted, the man has not been tried by a jury of his peers, this dismantling of the person has been done by the media and social media alone. That much is very clear to me when I take everything else off of the table. The same thing is happ